Thursday, September 20, 2007

My blog is finally here

I have my own blog now!!! Yeah!!!

I am not preparing for the Sharepoint test:

Exam 70-541: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 - Application Development
When you pass this exam, you earn credit toward the following certifications: MCTS: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0: Application Development.

Exam 70-542: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 - Application Development
When you pass this exam, you earn credit toward the following certifications: MCTS: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007: Application Development.

Exams are always good to push you to learn something, that's why I am thinking of taking those two exams. The good thing is I am now working on a Sharepoint WCM project which I can have some hands-on experience. And about two months ago I was trained in Sharepoint. So, that's a good start. I am having something to work on now and my wife won't complain that I am too addicted to games.

No comments: